Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Reign Drops


I love weights. I really do. Lots of people you'll talk to will tell you that weights can thin out the bottom of your lobe... which they can, with prolonged wear. But there is just something profoundly sexy about someone with nice, healthy lobes sporting a weight that elegantly stretches the lobe down...

.........................

Sorry, I zoned out for a second thinking about boys in weights. Anyway.

I especially love these drops from Reign Custom Design. They're simple, seamless, cast from stainless steel, titanium, or pretty much any other metal you want, and are just so classy. They look almost like liquid.



You can also get these with a custom stone inlay in the bottom, but I prefer the beautiful simplicity of the drop on it's own.

Pics stolen from Reign Custom Design

No comments:

Post a Comment